Being human is a mix of conscious and unconscious behaviors that are nurtured and are part of nature. What if I told you that we are far greater than what you have told you are capable of. As a society we have been programmed with sets of rules that we have been told to abide by. Rules and laws created by the government, macro and micro levels, as we grow our brains become limited in what we can and can’t do and by so doing we shut off. We have forgotten to be joyous of the little things, we can no longer see the beauty of nature, the tweeting of birds the universe sending us signs and guidance. We are now blinkered to the point where we are operating on auto pilot. I was watching Dr Joe Dispenza’s video and he explained this disassociation really well. He states that our bodies become so good at performing daily routines that it becomes a habit. We get to the point of automatically responding to situations without engaging the brain. We become immune to the signs from ” source/universe” the synchronicity, serendipity and messages we can receive from the universe have become unnoticed.
Personally I am living daily reminding myself how best to become the best version of myself, not as an act but as a way of life. It’s not easy because we are faced with challenges daily. What I’ve discovered is not that we become immune to life’s challenges, it is how we face and deal with the challenges that will make a difference to our well being. The heart and the brain work hand in hand, you cannot have awakening without the other, they have to sync and become symbiotic in order to elevate oneself. There are a few helpful tips that you can work towards awakening your soul
- Gratitude is an integral
- open your heart and soul, having empathy without any sense of judgement toward anyone or anything. you will notice that you will face some challenges, it’s not an easy path however it is exciting
- you will become averse to negativity, while you are soul cleansing you are detoxing your surroundings. The universe will probably help you with that, those people will probably just disappear from your life!
- you become hungry for knowledge, to better yourself as you become aware that you are here on earth to serve a purpose. You begin to find your path, if you haven’t already done so!
- self love, when you love yourself and are content with who you are, you are open to love and respect those around you
- practice patience whatever situation befalls you, dealing with it consciously with awareness. When you practice patience issues or challenges will become bearable and will only become a minor hurdle.
Conscious awakening is a way of life, integrate these steps into your daily life and your life will become fulfilled. Serendipity, synchronicity and miracles will become more pronounced in your life. I am living day to day trying to incorporate these steps in my life, at times it is a challenge and I am consciously reviewing my actions before I can react. It is baby steps and an ongoing process hoping to become ”a way of life”.
How do you raise your consciousness? What steps do you take daily to live a fulfilling and abundant life?
Until next time………………………….